Online Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
The Blog Workshop
DescriptionThe Blog Workshop is a learning community for bloggers and vloggers. Our goal is to provide information that will help bloggers and vloggers take their ventures to the next level. Through our workshops, annual conference and community, we are working hard to facilitate blogging education and help bridge the gap between influencers, brands, PR professionals and more. We are honored to be a part of providing information, resources and opportunities for bloggerpreneurs and future blogging scholars. The Blog Workshop is “Where Blogging Meets Business.”
Responsibilities- Writing blog post and assisting with editorial projects
- Assisting with Social Media updates.
- Provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word/Pages, Excel/Numbers, and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Experience with posting on Wordpress
- Experience with posting on Social Networks; Twitter, FB fan pages, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with PR Web is a plus.
- Must have your own computer with Skype, Mac is a plus.
- Knowledge of SEO & Keywords a plus
- Knowledge of press release structural guidelines a plus