PR/ Communication/Blogger InternBookmark This
220 Davidson Ave
DescriptionJuiceTank is the newest and largest coworking space and incubator for innovative startups. We provide startups with an ideal ecosystem centered on collaborative space, essential advisory, and capital resources. This is a fun place to work where things happen fast!
If you want to learn and be directly involved with taking a concept and turning it into a real company, work on real-world projects and business processes for startups, and mingle with successful entrepreneurs from various industries, then JuiceTank is perfect for you.
The JuiceTank Innovation Lab Internship Program is an opportunity for the most ambitious students to gain practical hands-on experience working with some of NJ’s most successful entrepreneurs.
We offer work-for-credit internships to students that are interested in obtaining powerful connections, personal mentorship, and rapid career growth. You will be working on real projects for portfolio companies under the guidance of a knowledgeable, experienced and successful JuiceTank mentor!
ResponsibilitiesWhat you will be doing/learning
• Participate in the preparation of press releases and other written materials
• Develop content topics on JuiceTank Spaces
• Write and maintain blog posts
• Monitor of industry trends, competitor sites and other related sources
• Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
• Evaluate, document and research of press clippings
• Serve as a liaison between public and JuiceTank sales team
• Providing friendly and timely responses to clientele while prioritizing the most urgent requests
• Perform other special projects or duties when required
Requirements• Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75
• Excellent interpersonal skills and writing skills
• Currently working towards a degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related
• Knowledge of social media and blogging platforms
• Be extroverted and a great host
• Have entrepreneurial spirit and love the startup culture
• Ability to work fast! Really fast!
• Time Commitment: Minimum 15hrs/week commitment - up to 30 hours/week
• Starting Date: Immediately