Public Relations InternBookmark This
Posted: 674 days ago
DescriptionSUAVV INTERNSHIP: Do you have the desire to become a writer for a world known magazine? Join us at SUAVV!
SUAVV Magazine is an digital, contemporary men’s lifestyle magazine, dedicated to uplifting men, with positive and cutting edge editorial. It focuses on all aspects of the male lifestyle, including everything from fashion, entertainment, politics and technology, to skincare, health and fitness, spirituality, arts and culture.
If so, submit a short writing sample, email describing 3 topics of interest and resume today
Check out the website: www.suavv.com
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.