College & Entertainment Editorial & Social Media Intern - SurvivingCollege.comBluelink Marketing
Art & Design Editorial & Social Media Intern - RedesignRevolution.comBluelink Marketing
Food & Cooking Editorial & Social Media Intern - HealthyWayToCook.comBluelink Marketing
Fashion & Beauty Editorial & Social Media Intern - HauteTalk.comBluelink Marketing
VirtualSwirling and Marriage
Journalist/Radio Personality/News Anchor/BloggerBookmark This
DescriptionC.R.E.E.P. is in the process of revising its current broadcast schedule to offer more informative, wholesome and ethnically diverse programming. Broadcast schedule revisions will begin with the addition of daily geographical themes spotlighting Asian, African, European, North and South American cultures. These theme additions have warranted the addition of ethnically diverse radio personalities, disc jockeys and news stories to ensure that a fresh listening experience is achieved.
Whether a radio personality, disc jockey, engineer, screenwriter, blogger, or news anchor each role is vital to the company’s success and mission accomplishment. Each position requires culturally relevant material to be acquired and subsequently broadcast. Material must be entertaining, empowering and of a superior quality. Examples include culinary tips, language lessons and other methods of cultural education, community issues and news.
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer or partnering with our team, we would love the opportunity to further discuss all available opportunities with you. Please contact me at email@example.com
Multimedia Producer, C.R.E.E.P.
Responsibilities1) Prepare and deliver news, sports, and/or weather reports, gathering and rewriting material so that it will convey required information and fit specific time slots.
2) Read news flashes to inform audiences of important events.
3) Identify stations, and introduce or close shows, using memorized or read scripts, and/or ad-libs.
4) Select program content, in conjunction with producers and assistants, based on factors such as program specialties, audience tastes, or requests from the public.
5) Study background information in order to prepare for programs or interviews.
6) Comment on music and other matters, such as weather or traffic conditions.
7) Interview show guests about their lives, their work, or topics of current interest.
8) Discuss various topics over the telephone with viewers or listeners.
9) Host civic, charitable, or promotional events that are broadcast over television or radio.
10) Make promotional appearances at public or private events in order to represent their employers.
11) Operate control consoles. This includes cameras as well.
12) Announce musical selections, station breaks, commercials, or public service information, and accept requests from listening audience.
13) Keep daily program logs to provide information on all elements aired during broadcast, such as musical selections and station promotions.
14) Record commercials for later broadcast.
15) Locate guests to appear on talk or interview shows.
16) Describe or demonstrate products that viewers may purchase through specific shows or in stores.
17) Coordinate games, contests, or other on-air competitions, performing such duties as asking questions and awarding prizes.
18) Attend press conferences in order to gather information for broadcast.
19) Provide commentary and conduct interviews during sporting events, parades, conventions, and other events.
20) Give network cues permitting selected stations to receive programs.
21) Moderate panels or discussion shows on topics such as current affairs, art, or education.
Requirements1) Communications and Media -- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform and entertain via written, oral, and visual media. The ability to write and cover news stories.
2) English Language -- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
3) Telecommunications -- Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems.
4) Computers and Electronics -- Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, chips, electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming.
5)Excellent speaking skills and presence
6)Camera use knowledge