Recruiting Analyst InternBookmark This
DescriptionRivals.com is the market leader in college football recruiting coverage. A Yahoo! owned company, Rivals.com covers college football prospects' recruitment and compiles the most accurate prospect rankings in the business. We offer a unique opportunity to work in the competitive world of sports news while providing valuable real-world experience through interviewing, local team and game coverage, and developing contacts through networking. Depending on how far the intern is willing to take this internship, there could be some football scouting training as well.
This is an unpaid internship that can count for college credit if necessary.
Responsibilities1. Five to ten original content items per week
2. Provide team, player, and recruiting coverage on a consistent basis
RequirementsA prospective intern must:
1. Be willing to cold call college football prospects, conduct an interview and write a 500+ word article
2. Have a background in or major in journalism, communications, sports and entertainment management, etc
3. Have written and oral communications skills
4. Be self-motivated
5. Have the ability to develop and cultivate working relationships
6. Have majored in/are majoring in something related to sports, journalism or communication