Contributing WriterTUC Magazine
Documentary Film Rights and Clearances InternInterlock Media
Office or Home Internships Available (Fall 2014)Canyon News
Blogging and Press Release Intern (Earn $1,000 to $10,000 a Month)Grand Master Marketing LLC
Journalist/Contributing Writer for TUC MagazineTUC Magazine
Seeking Beauty Writers, Editors, Photographers and Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionHaute Beauty is the online beauty destination for beauty news, runway trends, insider beauty tips, and expert product picks! Our editors sift through hoards of the good, the bad, and sometimes deceitful products and services available in the marketplace to present the best in beauty. Haute Beauty delivers a fresh intermix of original content and expert curated commerce for beauty enthusiasts, the style conscientious and trend followers alike.
ResponsibilitiesIf you are passionate about beauty and fashion, thrive in a deadline driven environment and have excellent communications skills, APPLY! We have various positions available to support the website.
• Writer/Blogger-Generate story ideas, write and edit articles for website. Create content across social media platforms. Establish and maintain relationships with cosmetics and PR Firms. Must be available to create 1-3 posts per week. Note: Please indicate any expertise or interest in the following categories: Hair, Makeup, Nails, Skin, Fragrance, Celeb Style and Body & Wellness.
• Copy Editor/Proofreader-Responsible for editing copy, writing select headlines and collaborating with writers and bloggers. Must have or working towards a degree in Journalism or English.
• Social Media Intern- To generate content across our various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, Google+, and YouTube. Assist with implementing strategies and completing analytics reports.
• E-Commerce Intern-Assist with merchandising, promo emails and updating the site’s online store through the content management system and e-commerce platform.
• Photographer-Interested in shooting NYC Street Fashion, beauty products and featured industry insiders. Must have working knowledge of Photoshop and image editing/retouching tools.
Send your resume along with writing and image samples. Links are preferred.