On-Campus Florida Gators Sports Reporter InternWomen Play Ball
Journalism / Social Media / Public RelationsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
On-Campus UCLA Sports Reporter InternWomen Play Ball
On-Campus Harvard Sports Reporter InternWomen Play Ball
On-Campus Stanford Sports Reporter InternWomen Play Ball
Seeking Editorial / Journalist / Blogger Intern(s) or Freelancer for NYC Start-UpBookmark This
108 west 39th street
Media, Journalism, blogging, Market Research, Internet
Just imagine a world where important issues could be addressed and debated well before their time; an age where people can rally together all over the world and really make a difference with just a few thumb movements. Imagine if we could finally hold accountable corporations, governments or individuals for their actions.
At Qwanz, we've made an app to help people get heard, influence policy makers and change your world and need help launching our product. In this role, you will help writing content that matter to you, to the world, to us.
QWANZ.COM is looking for aggressive, self-motivated intern(s) in New York who eat, sleep and breathe media buzz, political & citizen activism, open democracy, consumerism 2.0, pop culture and social media.
We are looking to add members to our team ASAP who can dive right in, participate in our development process, and be an integral part of the growth of an exciting new venture. Interns/Freelancers at QWANZ.COM will see, first hand, the process of analyzing news trends, developing and crafting dynamic content for one of the fastest growing online "opinion gathering" platform.
If you are looking for a unique internship that will allow you to gain incredible hands on experience while building your resume, this is for you!
Your schedule will be FLEXIBLE and you'll be working on a variety of projects alongside the Co-Founders and the Executive Team such as:
- Researching, drafting, editing content and supporting articles about the topics & issues you really care about
- Conducting interviews of fellow students and professors
- Social Media - to push the content/polls & articles you created, and become a leading QWANZ pollster - and become fully featured on our site
We're very excited about QWANZ prospects and we look forward to meeting & integrating a great socio-journalist-blogger to join our dynamic & passionate team!
- This is a full time or part time position
- Flexible hours with some ability to work outside the office
- This offer will be unpaid; however, we're sure that you'll come away from this position with tons of great experience, an amazing exposure and connections. If you are a student, Qwanz will comply with all school requirements to obtain academic credit for work done when applicable.
- Potential to become a full time paid employee or/and earn equity incentives
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your cover letter and resume, to firstname.lastname@example.org and include “seeking editorial” in the subject line. Also, please tell us about yourself, what you have been writing or what you main “editorial” interests are.
Students applying for this internship should be Journalism, PR & Communications, Political Science, Economics or Marketing majors, with 3 years of experience on the Web and a solid understanding of college communities markets. We will only contact pre-selected candidates.