Social Media Communications WriterBookmark This
10160 Fisher Ave
Posted: 591 days ago
DescriptionSOCIAL COMMUNICATIONS INTERN/VOLUNTEER
ORGANIC GENDER of Tampa Florida is seeking a self-motivated and creative communications intern to help with our internet e-commerce website. This volunteer position requires a high-energy, self-directed, deadline-oriented individual who has exceptional communication skills and is able to maintain our blog and web presence through writing and publishing of content. The successful candidate will research and write articles in a conversational, engaging style. ORGANIC GENDER is an all-natural, organic way for a pregnant woman to tell if she is having a boy or girl. We are a small company with lots of room for advancement and growth; If the internship proves to be successful then you will have the opportunity to grow with ORGANIC GENDER -- into a paid position. We are located in the Brandon/Tampa area.
• Edit and publish content on our company blog and multiple market related blogs
• Measure and track the effectiveness of blog topics based on number of viewers and number of comments
• Perform continuous enhancements and modifications to the blog
• As appropriate, respond promptly to blog comments and e-mail
• Act as liaison between blog readers and management
• Perform other duties as assigned
RequirementsMust Have Skills:
• Superb proofreading and editing skills?
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials
• Ability to write simply with a conversational style?
• Writing should be informative, but not verbose
• Ability to effectively manage time and multi-task
• ?Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Present professional, but friendly posture with blogosphere colleagues and throughout the Internet
Qualification & Preferred Skills:
• In the process of receiving or have completed formal education in journalism, communications, or related field preferred.
• Possess engaging "conversational" writing skills with a professional posture.
• The successful candidate must be computer and Internet savvy, with considerable experience in using and building blog/social media communities.
Please visit our website at www.organicgender.com to learn more about us. If interested, please reply to this post with your resume/portfolio page. Thank you and Good Luck!