Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
DescriptionSUAVV WINTER INTERNSHIP: Do you have the desire to become a writer for a world known magazine? Join us at SUAVV!
SUAVV Magazine is an digital, contemporary men’s lifestyle magazine, dedicated to uplifting men, with positive and cutting edge editorial. It focuses on all aspects of the male lifestyle, including everything from fashion, entertainment, politics and technology, to skincare, health and fitness, spirituality, arts and culture.
If so, submit a short writing sample, email describing 3 topics of interest and resume today
Check out the website: www.suavv.com
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment