Social Media & Community Outreach InternBookmark This
DescriptionSocial Media & Community Outreach Intern for ION Local Network, at its Beach Cities based Entrepreneur Center in Southern California.
Responsibilities- Write and/or edit content for broadcasting and blogs
- Access Press Releases from wires, sports properties, associations and other content providers
- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community and create "call to action"
Requirements- Should have some knowledge of WordPress, Prezi, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Vine, Tumblr, E-Commerce apps
- Beginner's level HTML
- Must be highly determined to deliver
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
(Please provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge)