Get SwagHer Approved Blogging InternshipSwagHer Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternUrban Pointe Publication & Production
WRITE, RESEARCH, ORGANIZE, LONG TERM JOURNALIST NEEDS ASSISTANCESelf Employed Journalist
Intern ReporterMajestic Virtual Event Planners
Magazine Editorial InternshipTiger Oak Media
Social Media ConsultantBookmark This
DescriptionSocial Media Consultant
Will report to CEO
The following are some of the basic responsibilities, starting from a strategic standpoint towards one that is more actionable:
- Social Media Marketing: optimize, maintain, monitor and lead the platforms and any marketing strategies carried out in them: Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, YouTube, Pinterest, Mixcloud, Soundcloud, Google+, Flickr, etc.
- Content creation and management: content marketing.
- Interaction with users: community engagement.
- Social commerce: leads, calls to action and conversions in social media.
- Monitoring: online media, information sources and social channels.
- Fan building.
- Contests and campaigns: creative input, development, starting up and monitoring.
- Qualitative aspects: Sentiment reports, strengths, scope, vitality, passion and effects for the brand online.
- SEO: website, blog and social platform (social search) optimization, aimed at improving search results.
- Keyword optimization and improvement in new SEO/SEM opportunities
- Email marketing: development, creative input, running, results and campaigns.
- Coordination and management of press and communication tasks: contents, interviews, website news, exclusive acts, etc.
- Video-marketing: optimisation, search, keywords, sponsored videos, marketing.
- Reports: online sales, online positioning, online reputation, online results.
- Community: leading online communities, brand representation in different forums and communities.
- Online branding: searching, identifying and improving all brand-related aspects in social media.
- Adviser: playing a brand consulting/advising role with regard to the online environment: opportunities, threats, new initiatives, development of digital identity and online presence, identification of potential business and new digital transactions.