Social Media Intern For NFL SiteBookmark This
DescriptionPatriots Insider is a division of Scout.com (Part of FOX Sports) covering the New England Patriots football club 24/7/365, from the offseason moves, to the NFL Combine to the NFL Draft and through the season.
As a part of FOX Sports, our material is syndicated through FOXSports.com.
We're looking for energetic, enthusiastic and reliable contributors to help us get the word out about our material via social media; including Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and others.
You will have access to tens of thousands of fans via our social media presence. We're looking for you to manage and build upon what we've started using all forms of social media to get the word out.
Responsibilities- Utilize social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Participate in online message board forum actively working to build the community
- Coordinate online marketing campaigns on various social media platforms
- Collaborate with editors / publisher on projects and assignments
- Demonstrate the ability to build a community using all forms of social media
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Has daily access to the internet and is able produce content in a timely fashion
- Can commit to a full season of NFL football, including every game day.
Open to students or recent grads.