On-Campus Florida Gators Sports Reporter InternWomen Play Ball
Journalism / Social Media / Public RelationsMarketing Consultants of Orlando
On-Campus UCLA Sports Reporter InternWomen Play Ball
On-Campus Harvard Sports Reporter InternWomen Play Ball
On-Campus Stanford Sports Reporter InternWomen Play Ball
Social Media Maven / Blogger ExtraordinaireBookmark This
Tourbillon Alliance Partners
DescriptionTourbillon Alliance Partners (or simply “Tourbillon”) was founded by entrepreneur and CEO Dave Mullins, who originally developed his innovative marketing philosophy called “One too Many Marketing” during his time at First National Merchant Solutions. Check us out at www.tourbillonalliance.com! We are still really new and that is what makes this internship opportunity exciting. You’ll be coming in on the ground floor and get the virtual, inside view of what a multi-million dollar start up looks like.
What do we do? Tourbillon is a marketing affinity company. A good example of this you might already be aware of is AAA, the roadside assistance company. With an AAA membership, you can get all sorts of discounts and special deals on hotels, rental cars, and more. That is the benefit and power of being part of an affinity program.
We research, select, represent, and promote an array of helpful products and services, such as mobile optimized websites, digital signage, etc. to the members of business and trade associations. We also market our products directly to businesses that are not part of affinity organizations.
By working with Tourbillon, associations are able to better attract and retain their members. As part of our offering, we provide social media expertise for our association partners. This is where you come in! If you are looking for a great place to gain excellent work experience, while also helping an amazing team of motivated professionals excel in the world of small business, come join us at Tourbillon Alliance Partners!
ResponsibilitiesThe Social Media Maven / Blogger Extraordinaire will:
• Work with our social media team and our resident expert in keeping our partner Association’s social media tools up to date (this could comprise Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
• Conduct research to keep blogs and posts interesting and informative
• Ensure the association and company presence is always kept favorable and effective in reaching out to the public
• Maintain activity in social media accounts to help our associations become more widely known, and spread the word about them
• Maintain effective time management skills in promptly addressing any questions, dialogues, or blog posts
• Be creative! Encourage other employees to be active in posting and contributing content to our various accounts
• Build the association’s likes and followers - providing tangible evidence of our efforts and success.
Benefits: This internship allows great opportunity for every intern to gain beneficial work and learning experience. Each intern will be placed with a member of our senior management team, because at Tourbillon, we value team building and mentorship. Through this process, interns will improve their skills and knowledge to enhance their resume and be able to market their skills as a freelancer. Upon completion of the internship, those who displayed excellent work and capabilities will receive a superior letter of recommendation from the President and CEO of the company. Everything created by the intern (that is not confidential) will go into their professional portfolio. Our team is committed to the success of each of our interns; therefore, they are given the chance to receive guidance in exploring their professional goals throughout the course of the internship if they wish. This opportunity will give every individual the experience and confidence to lead a path to success in their future career goals.
Please e-mail your interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration regarding this internship.