Social Media Communications WriterOrganic Gender
Editorial Intern for TheDrinkNation.comDrinkDC
Editorial / Journalism InternSocial the Lifestyle Magazine
NEW: Maximo TV Summer 2014 Internship for Red Carpet Reporter / Camera / Video EditorMaximo TV
Content Writer Hiring on full time basisWebeveron Technologies
Social Media and BloggingBookmark This
1613 Maltman Ave
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionDo you want to change the world? Live for telling stories that inspire? Are a positive self-starter who's confident in owning a new challenge? Then we want to hear from you.
Lark&Minnow is an up-and-coming jewelry line based in sunny Silverlake, CA. But we do more than make jewelry - we exist to create beauty in the world, and with every piece sold we help empower women who've been trafficked in LA to have a fresh start and live their dreams.
We're currently looking for 3 outstanding interns to grow with the company in the following areas:
- Social Media and Blogging
- Media (Video/Photography)
- Business Development
Responsibilities- Beef up our social media accounts to engage the community and increase our online presence.
- Blog, blog, blog. Conduct interviews, work with our photography intern to create new stories, get people excited about our product and creating beauty in the world.
- Take our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts by storm.
RequirementsThe best part of this internship is the possibilities and responsibilities can be endless - if you prove you can handle it, its yours.
- You live for blogging and telling cool, independent stories that inspire
- You rock Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and have a knack for garnering new viewers
- You can tell any story with a witty and personal voice, and make a killer interview
- You're gifted in writing, interpersonal relations and excel in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
**Please send anything you'd like us to see - blog, Instagram, writing you're proud of.