Social Media and BloggingBookmark This
1613 Maltman Ave
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionDo you want to change the world? Live for telling stories that inspire? Are a positive self-starter who's confident in owning a new challenge? Then we want to hear from you.
Lark&Minnow is an up-and-coming jewelry line based in sunny Silverlake, CA. But we do more than make jewelry - we exist to create beauty in the world, and with every piece sold we help empower women who've been trafficked in LA to have a fresh start and live their dreams.
We're currently looking for 3 outstanding interns to grow with the company in the following areas:
- Social Media and Blogging
- Media (Video/Photography)
- Business Development
Responsibilities- Beef up our social media accounts to engage the community and increase our online presence.
- Blog, blog, blog. Conduct interviews, work with our photography intern to create new stories, get people excited about our product and creating beauty in the world.
- Take our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts by storm.
RequirementsThe best part of this internship is the possibilities and responsibilities can be endless - if you prove you can handle it, its yours.
- You live for blogging and telling cool, independent stories that inspire
- You rock Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram and have a knack for garnering new viewers
- You can tell any story with a witty and personal voice, and make a killer interview
- You're gifted in writing, interpersonal relations and excel in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
**Please send anything you'd like us to see - blog, Instagram, writing you're proud of.