Journalism-Communications InternshipTierra del Sol Foundation
Editorial Team InternshipC-Suite Media, CSQ Magazine
Editorial intern for local business publication and websiteWorcester Business Journal
Business Management Intern-Home Rule NewsTenth Amendment Media Group
Social Media Communications WriterOrganic Gender
Sport & Fitness Blogging InternBookmark This
DescriptionSchuFitness is a global, interactive Health & Fitness network, allowing our members to share tips, suggestions and lessons-learned to others looking to lead a healthy lifestyle. If you are a dedicated, fitness enthusiast with a strong opinion in Sport & Fitness, then SchuFitness is the place to share your knowledge and begin building your brand.
We are looking for eager individuals who would like to share their experiences, tips and recommendations with visitors from around the world. We offer our interns an opportunity to build their own brand and become industry experts, while giving them an option to learn online journalism, online marketing, and web site analytic so that they can promote themselves in the future.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in punctuation and grammar
- Use alternate forms of communication (including video & social media), resulting in improved interactions
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, strong communication skills
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Carries a strong passion for living a healthy lifestyle and is willing to share their experiences and tips with a growing audience.
- Has the opportunity to produce a video or podcast to gain further experience