Television Network seeks Journalism InternsBookmark This
Punch Television Network
5907 West Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionIf you have ever dreamed of working in television or behind the scenes this is the opportunity for you. Punch TV, is a leading television network. We are currently bringing in journalism experts to assist us with the promotion of the network, the television shows we broadcast and the cast of the shows on the network.
What is easier than marketing television? If this sounds like you, please submit your resume for consideration today.
More information can be found on our website at: http://www.PunchTVNetwork.com
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
-Helping to promote our television network
-Composing Press Releases to post on Punch TV Network's office website
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus
-Knowledge of the entertainment industry