Virtual Web Journalism / Content Development & Social Media Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Digital Cloud Innovations
DescriptionVirtual Web Journalism / Content Development & Social Media Marketing Internship
Experience you can gain as an Intern:
- Hands On / Team Base Training Related To Current Core Social Media Marketing Techniques & Practices, Content Development & Writing For Social Media, & Effective Brand Building Utilizing Influential Writing and Social Media Marketing.
- Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Locating and Acquiring Clients, Consultative Sales Techniques, and Pricing Copywriting / Influential Writing Services.
- Hands On / Team Based Training Related To Interviewing, Hiring, Training & Managing New Team Members For The Purposes of Managing Social Media Marketing Content Development Campaigns Which Contain Team Members From Various Areas of Expertise ie. (Content Development Specialist, SEO Specialist, Internet Marketing Specialist & Graphic Designers)
* Program is designed to offer participants Management level training in the area of Web Content Development and Planning, Social Media Marketing & Social Media Brand Management. Program goal is to prepare participants for Full Time Employment possibilities as well as entry into the Business of Web Content Development & Social Media Marketing / Management as an independent freelancer for local businesses.
Duties and responsibilities
Web Content Development / Social Media Marketing Intern works under the direct supervision of Marketing Manager, and duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Participate in online group training sessions relating to Social Media Marketing & SEO techniques that team members Web Journalism / Content Development & Social Media Marketing internship program provides cutting edge virtual training on the industry's leading and most innovative techniques relating to Web Content Development, Influential Writing, Copywriting, Social Media Marketing, Social Media Lead Generation & Social Media Search Engine Optimization. Participants are assigned to genuine client web projects where they utilize the training that they received to affect the web rankings and lead generation of their assigned client's web project. Participants work within a group setting where responsibilities and duties are allocated to each team member, by other team members. This group dynamic, combined with the guidance of the project manager creates perfect conditions for the development of Leadership and Project Management skills.
Participants in this program gain priceless hands on experience in Web Content Development, Social Media Marketing & Design, Social Media Copywriting, Social Media Lead Generation, Virtual Collaboration and Social Media Search Engine Optimization. Leadership and Project Management skills are encouraged and developed through scheduled Team Building Exercises. The experience and skill set gained in this program adds tremendous value to participants and places them at the highest level of demand by potential employer
Duties and responsibilities
Virtual Web Content Development / Social Media Marketing Intern works under the direct supervision of Marketing Manager, and duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Participate in online group training sessions relating to Social Media Marketing & SEO techniques that team members will utilize within their assigned projects.
• Research, create, and implement social media marketing campaigns utilizing SEO, articles, back-linking, social indexing, viral videos, and other online marketing strategies.
• Participating in and contributing to group meetings geared towards developing, testing, and implementing new social media marketing campaign elements.
A performance based stipend is provided every 30 days, participants are paid based on the amount of transactions that their assigned Web Project produce. Upon completion of internship participants are provided letter of participation outlining participant's performance, experience gained, and the specific effect that participants performance had on the project that they worked on. Including web traffic analytics and lead generation monetary figures that participant contributed to within project.
Our programs focus is to provide participants with hands on cutting edge training, verifiable work experience, quantifiable tracking of the numbers that their participation in the program generated; and powerful letters of recommendation. Stipends are given to reward above average performance within the project.
4 Hours Per Day, 20 Hours Per Week - Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 1:15PM or Monday - Friday 1:30PM - 5:45PM
Internship Duration: 90 Days
Internship opportunity is an In House Position based at location of business in assigned web project. Group training meetings and exercises are conducted in 4 hour time blocks. You will need to have 4 hours per day, Monday thru Friday available for in office team meetings, social media marketing training, and team building exercises. All Job Sites Are Located On Bus Routes.
The Virtual Web Content Development / Social Media Marketing Internship program is offered to graduates or students currently in the final year of Associates of Arts or Bachelor's degree in any of the following fields: Graphic Design, Web Design & Development, Computer Science, and Business & Marketing, Journalism, English / Writing, and Psychology.
Relevant Work Experience Will Be Considered
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward all resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com we respond to all submissions within 24 hours