Web Content/Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
DescriptionThis position is in charge of generating a wide variety of content including, but not limited to, blog posts, articles, social media interaction, etc.
Responsibilities- Generate well-researched content including, but not limited to, blog posts, social media posts, articles, etc.
- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus