Writers/ Editors for Music-Based Lifestyle MagazineThrowed Magazine
Editor-Hiring Immediately!!East Coast Kids
Broadcast Radio Journalist - Technology & Startup NewsSticky.fm
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Scout Guide Hunt Country
Editorial / Journalism On -Camera Paid Internship ChicagoIrban Group
Writer - Marketing & ContentBookmark This
The College Connect
DescriptionThe College Connect is the one-stop hub for everything college. We’re a young company with an upbeat, exciting atmosphere that’s BIG on teamwork! The best part of it all is: we’re changing the college lifestyle!
We’re looking for action-oriented, motivated interns to create fun, exciting, and quality content for our campaigns, blogs, newsletters, and other external communications.
If you find words flowing every time you grab a pen or hit the keyboard - this is the internship for you! Ideally you will have the edge factor of knowing how to create share-worthy, interesting content that’s fun, exciting, and relevant to the college audience.
So you’re interested but now you’re asking yourself: What’s in it for me? That’s what we would be wondering too.
Since this is an unpaid internship we will work with your institution to secure college credits for your time as an intern. That’s the boring part. The fun/best part is you‘ll be getting hands-on experience with a company that moves fast and was created to disturb the market! You will work alongside a team that’s had experience in marketing, sales, and many aspects of business.
We will also send you a bunch of goodies, as well as invitations to events, parties, and access to all of the benefits our employees have!
Lastly, if you’re really really really good, we’ll hire you. It’s that simple. While everyone will not be hired, if you blow our socks off we might just invite you to a permanent position on the team.
Responsibilities- Create short but share-worthy content for our blog, newsletter and social media outlets.
- Create Gifs and meme images
- Create the outline structures for Infographics
- Create lists of interesting things for our guest blogs. (Ex: “10 Things to know as a freshman”, “25 Ways to Throw a Party”, “5 Things you didn't know about Harvard”, etc...)
- Work with management to communicate new ideas and/or concepts to your peers.
- Work with the social media department on growing a fan base of users for The College Connect.
Requirements- Marketing, Business, Liberal Arts or English Majors. (If you have another major but are interested don’t hesitate to apply - we make exceptions for outstanding interns)
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent Grammar, Spelling, & Communication Skills
- Ability to organize and multi-task
- Over the top enthusiasm and motivation for doing BIG things!
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to learn things fast and apply them immediately
- Must be Brave. Fearless. And have a “Always Ready” Mindset.