Editorial / Journalism InternCairo Group
Journalist for a Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Unnamed Collective
Content WriterOur Shea-Bar
Junior Business WriterQuantumrun
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Associate EditorLPB Media
AMMO Magazine | Spring/Summer 2016 InternshipBookmark This
Posted: March 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAMMO is an online platform that inspires the innovative, smart, creative thinker to explore their own ideas and build from all the stimulating moments in their daily lives. AMMO delivers a progressive and diverse look at the art and music world with a heightened awareness of society and culture.
We are looking for a hardworking, motivated, self-starting, in-the-know editorial intern to assist in the editorial department. The candidate must be able to write intelligently on topics involving culture, fashion, art, music, and entertainment.
Responsibilities- Compose 3-4 posts per week based on the editorial calendar.
- Attend some events for coverage/marketing
- Assist on set
- Assist or conduct interviews with features
- Maintain the social networks (youtube, instagram, facebook, twitter)
Requirements- Must have previous editorial/writing experience.
- Must be available 2-3 days a week.
- Must be in the New York/NJ Metro Area
- Must be familiar with the fashion, art, and music industries.
- Must be familiar with social networks (pinterest, instagram, facebook, twitter)
SkillsRequired - YouTube, Custom Facebook Pages, WordPress, Twitter, Instagram, Article Writing
Preferred - Interviewing