Breaking news opportunity at BNO NewsBNO News B.V.
Blog WriterBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Assistant Managing EditorLPB Media
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Social Media Writing internship at Media company in the Editorial DeptNew Media Publishing Group
PR / Journalism Intern ExtraordinairePahRoo
Content writer for blog & Apple NewsMusic Host Network LLC
C-3 Content Creator & Social Media Manager InternInnersight Picttures
Audiovisual Storyteller JournalistBookmark This
Best Miami Weddings
Coral Gables, FL
Posted: August 31 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe need one intern dedicated 100% to document in the right format the most human stories surrounding the wedding industry! The wedding industry is one of the most human and emotional industries, is full of stories to tell, and no one is telling them!!
- Each wedding planner has their own story, the best moments, the worst, the bridezillas, etc.
- Each couple has different stories/angles: The Bride, The Groom, The bride's mom, the family, etc.
- The vendors: most of them artisanal vendors, with a unique background.
- Every venue has a history, reflected in every corner of his architecture.
The internship will start with a brainstorming with the top stories we could build, then we will decide what stories to tell... and the intern will be responsible for 99% of the execution. He will be supervised by the Director of Marketing and will have access to the company resources: Camera, Lights, Recording locations, Access to the vendor's database to contact them, access to the past and potential (future) clients database, access to the occurring weddings, etc.
Responsibilities- Conceptualization and strategy: From the idea to the strategy and final plan.
- Production and post production of all the audiovisual contents: Coordination with talents, Setup of production set, Shooting, Filming, Editing, etc.
- Story creation: Scripting, direction of the filming, concept of the pieces, etc.
- Logistics: Schedule appointments, filming days, etc.
- You will have to organize all the raw contents in a very detail oriented and easy to find way.
- You will deliver a final version of each story ready to be published on the diferente digital channels available: Youtube, Facebook, website, etc.
Requirements- Experience in storytelling: You need to prove that you have passion for this, we need previous attempts of story telling, in any kind of format: Text, audio, video, etc.
- Experience in video recording: Previous videos that can show that you know the basics of filming.
- Experience is photography: You don't have to be a professional photographer, but you should know how to take decent shoots.
- A lot of passion for video journalism: This project is very challenging, we want to tell stories that move people, that requieres a lot of dedication and hard work.
- Tech Savy: don't get overwhelmed by any computer software out there: After FX, Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Photoshop, etc. If you don't know how to use it, learn it fast!
- Computer: You need a good computer, you will spend a lot of hours editing and we do not provide the computer.
SkillsRequired - Writing, Film, Adobe Photoshop, Scripting, Problem Solver
Preferred - Final Cut Pro, iMovie