Editorial / Journalism InternWaconia Stables
Writing ApprenticeCRM Enterprises LLC
Content Creation InternshipClara
Automotive Journalism Intern | Racers HQ MagazineRacers HQ Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Fashion Writer InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Internship. Journalist. Bilingual: French & EnglishFrance-Amerique
Writer / Editor for Top Online Wedding ResourceOD Marketers
Fall/Winter Beauty and Fashion Blogger InternsBookmark This
Posted: July 20 2015
Company Location: East Elmhurst, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in NYC in 2010, and as one of the fastest emerging online inspirational & lifestyle platforms for women of color, Bronze Magazine™ empowers, inspires and motivates women to be their best by providing positive content thru beauty, fashion, inspiration and lifestyle topics that can be applied to daily living.
We are seeking a talented and knowledgeable beauty/fashion blogger to create content for our website. This is an unpaid position.
Responsibilities- Pitch topic ideas weekly to the editor for blog posts.
- Write a minimum of 1 blog post per week for posting on our website.
- Research daily trends, stories, hot topics on blogs and social media.
Requirements- Passionate about beauty and/or fashion, blogging and writing.
- Must have a vast knowledge of the beauty (women of color) and/or fashion industries.
- Must be a current college student or recent graduate; Communications or Marketing major preferred, but not required.
- Must have flexibility in blogging about the latest trends for various ages ranging from 25-45.