Editorial InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Editorial AssistantSouthern Bride
Staff WriterThe Black Sheep Rutgers
Digital Content Curator/ Web Journalism INTERNHedge Accordingly
Business Writer / BloggerBlue Star Partners LLC
Blog Writer & Social Media PosterBookmark This
Cambridge Realty Group
245 Hampshire Street
Posted: July 22 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking a motivated college-level individual, studying English, journalism or marketing focus, who is interested in the fast-paced and competitive aspect of blogging and writing in respect to online social media marketing. You would be joining our marketing team, working directly with our marketing director at a top real estate company based in Cambridge. You will brainstorm, write, edit and post your own writing on the company blog and across social media outlets. You will also be able to contribute to marketing copy.
Will work with college for credit.
Responsibilities• Brainstorm creative ideas for blogs and social media posts
• Write blogs and market them on social media
• Discuss ideas among peers, give and accept critical and constructive criticism
• Respond to comments
Requirements• Undergraduate student, studying English, journalism or marketing
• Strong computer and internet skills
• Can demonstrate familiarity and interest in social media platforms
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in an internet environment
• Passion for writing
• Will consider remote for highly qualified applicants
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Article Writing
Preferred - WordPress, Google Adwords