Broadcast Journalist Students Ready to Report and Combat Fake News StoriesFirst Person
Editorial / Journalism Intern Fashion magazineBeauty Within TV
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Travel Writer InternshipGlobal Treks and Adventures
Journalism InternshipGlobal Treks and Adventures
Blogging Intern/ Brand Ambassador (journalism)Always Werking LLC
Writer/Content CreatorKenya Rae Media
EditorKenya Rae Media
Blog Writers for Songwriter and/or Producer WebsiteBookmark This
Posted: August 20 2016
Company Location: Leesburg, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSongwriter and Music Producer blog, website and tutorial center www.SongwriterAndProducer.com is looking for musical talent with songwriting and/or music production knowledge who would be willing to write articles for our songwriter and/or music producer blog. Select candidates will potentially also be asked to contribute to the company's video tutorials. The theme of the website will revolve around songwriters who are looking to improve their skills but also want to develop music production skills in order to produce better demos or self-produce their songs. Song Critique is also a theme. A list of examples of subject articles for the blog:
How to write a killer melody
How to start with chords that will inspire you for a melody
How to approach lyrics
How to enter your song idea into your DAW using quick MIDI techniques
How to be inspired to write a better song
Write your critique on any song
This is a full internship position with the potential to becoming a part-time or even a full time paid position in the future.
If interested please write a blog article on a subject of your choice along the lines of the ones already showing on the below link:
Email it to Gabriel@SongwriterAndProducer.com
Responsibilities- One article per week around songwriting and/or producing (or song-critique).
- Selected article subjects and final work will be evaluated before posted.
- Contribution to screencasts (video tutorials) a bonus.
- The work will be genre independent.
Requirements- Excellent written skills in the English language are a must.
- Being enthusiastic about songwriting and/or music production and willing to research and explore the subjects further and write about your findings.
- Excited to express your thoughts about a song from top to bottom (song critique)
- You do not have to be both a songwriter and a producer. One skill (of two), will suffice.
- Sample work is a requirement. Candidates will be requested to write about a subject around songwriting and/or production for evaluation purposes.
Experience with screencasts (video tutorials) will be considered as bonus experience.
SkillsRequired - English, Music Production, Songwriting, Songwriter, Music Producer
Preferred - Blogging, Pro Tools, Sound Editing, Logic Pro, Mastering, Blogger, Sound Mixing, Ableton Live, Article Creation, Article Submission, Sound Engineer, Article Writing