High School EditorThe Honestly
High School Content WriterThe Honestly
Editorial / Journalism InternCairo Group
Journalist for a Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Unnamed Collective
Content WriterOur Shea-Bar
Junior Business WriterQuantumrun
BLOGGER / JOURNALISM INTERN – VIRTUAL/REMOTE Student/Non-StudentBookmark This
Whole Family Living
Posted: January 19 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking a passionate, enthusiastic health and wellness writer/blogger for a virtual/remote internship position. Selected candidate will research and create blog posts for an online magazine site. You must be knowledgeable of health and wellness topics and possess excellent writing skills. You do not need a great deal of experience, but must be able to provide a sample of your own prior work. You must be able to work independently with little supervision. You will work from home and will be required to maintain contact with the team via email, and attend a one hour weekly virtual office hour.
Responsibilities• Research and compose blog posts
• Assist with editorial projects
• Proofread both hard and electronic files, edit copy, and write reports.
• Create powerpoint slides based on content.
• Other special projects
Requirements• Work independently with little supervision.
• Attend weekly office hours virtual meeting.
• Conscientious and have strong work ethic.
• Adhere to work schedule and projects with little oversight.
• Disciplined and Self-Motivated.