Editorial / Journalism Intern Fashion magazineBeauty Within TV
Editors invited to intern for The Epoch Herald, an international magazine.The Epoch Herald
Travel Writer InternshipGlobal Treks and Adventures
Journalism InternshipGlobal Treks and Adventures
Blogging Intern/ Brand Ambassador (journalism)Always Werking LLC
Writer/Content CreatorKenya Rae Media
EditorKenya Rae Media
Television News Writer (UNPAID)mxdwn.com
Blogger + Social Media InternBookmark This
The McCord List
Sunset blvd and crescent heights
West Hollywood, CA
Posted: January 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSeeking a hard-working individual currently living in Los Angeles (and able to commute to West Hollywood) eager to learn the interworking of the blogger industry. Ideal candidate would have an impressive talent at writing, photography and ability to follow through on projects and tasks. Must have a natural ability to keep track of on-going communication, remain incredibly organized and able to write multiple blog posts daily.
Perfect grammar and writing required. This role requires a lot of blogging, photography, social media and coordination and follow-up of blog contributors.
Individual can expect blog/Wordpress experience, social media research and posting, understanding of startup business model and a opportunity to receive rare, hands-on experience executing on business model.
Sales experience/comfort a huge plus.
Responsibilities- Email/follow up with potential blog contributors
- Research topics / post daily on blog
- Send post links to contributors and follow up to ensure they share on social media
- Focus on daily tasks to serve organizational goals
- Continuously engage our online community
- Assist with day-to-day errands and functions (including red carpet event arrivals for founders - as needed)
- Must be able to take the initiative
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, research and social media
- Strong interpersonal relations and project manager mindset
- Organization and detail oriented thinking
- Performs well in an environment that values creativity, flexibility, and hard work
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Comfortable in a live/work environment
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Blogging, Hard Worker, Energetic Self-Starter, Positive Attitude, Blogger Relations
Preferred - Project Management, Organization & prioritization skills