Writing Interns WantedHighSpeed Media
Fashion Blogger & ColumnistSociety Row
Intership Opportunity for Digital Journalist with Personality757 Media
Public Relations Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial Office Intern (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial / Journalism InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Baseball Prospectus – Yankees local siteBaseball Prospectus
Journalism ***Intern for Winter Quarter***Sorbeen
Blogging and Public Relations InternBookmark This
RKristi Modern Hospitality
Posted: April 08 2015
Company Location: Laurel, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you looking for an exciting Social Media internship working for an entrepreneur? Interested in working virtually, setting your own hours, and helping to expand the visibility of a young company?
A well-established RKristi Modern Hospitality seeks blogging and public relations interns to work remotely. This position is unpaid, but offers exceptional resume-building and networking opportunities. You will learn the in’s and out’s of the Hospitality, travel and special events industry (from the ground up).
This opportunity is open to those seeking hands on experience. If you need college credit for your internship we are willing to work with your school and academic advisor to assist you in obtaining credit.
RKristi Modern Hospitality is a boutique hospitality firm serving the Washington, DC, Maryland, Northern Virginia, New York, Atlanta areas and destinations worldwide. At RKristi we believe hospitality should not be a luxury, it should be an expectation. RKristi specialize in taking the luxury of hospitality and rearranging it to fit our evolving modern day lifestyles through an array of services
- Grass roots press release and blogging campaigns
- Outreach to new partnerships via press release and blogging strategies
- Maintaining a database of media contacts
- Pitching to the media
- Researching new media and blogging contacts and conducting outreach
- Press release writing
- Using Wordpress to build out our blog sites
Responsibilities- Minimum of 15 hours per week
- Position available immediately
- This is an unpaid internship for college credit if desired. We will work with your school/academic advisor to help you fulfill college credit if needed but please let us know PRIOR to the beginning of your internship so that we can coordinate appropriately with your school.
RequirementsInterns applying for this internship should be Public Relations, Marketing, Business, Journalism, News Media or Communications majors with experience on the Web. We prefer current college students but would consider recent graduates.
Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess excellent writing and communications skills, be detail oriented and be able to work on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Proactive go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit, high energy, fun, positive can-do attitude and work-ethic that is hands-on
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong people skills
- Ability to do cold calls and emails to media and bloggers
- Phone personality and fearless
- Ability to multi-task
- Reliable, detail-oriented and extremely motivated
- Pitching/following-up with media
- Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.
-Honesty, hard work (doing your best) and willingness to learn (we will put a lot on you to learn).
- Knowledge/prior experience in marketing/PR a plus – but not required