Contributing WriterSarah Scoop, LLC
Editorial / Writing Intern at YourTango.com (To Start JULY 2017)YourTango
Editorial / Writing Intern at YourTango.com (To Start AUG 2017)YourTango
PR / Journalism Intern ExtraordinairePahRoo
Freelance Writer/InternWord Stylist
CopywriterFragrances of Wine
Editorial / Journalism InternDailyDAC, LLC d/b/a Financial Poise
Fashion Journalism InternshipCapitally
Communications InternBookmark This
50 Milk St
Posted: October 10 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship will be focused in editorial work for Comunicas Foundation local news service projects in the Worcester County area.
Comunicas Foundation Inc. is a non-profit NGO that promotes and develops citizen journalism in residential communities.
Comunicas services aimed at social, economic, cultural and political development of residential communities, through dedicated citizen participation.
To support the creation of a better, happier and fairer global society from the grassroots.
A free world with free citizens that shape their social environment through direct democracy in their neighborhoods.
– Local Journalism
– Local Information
– Local Research
– Local Data Mining and Analysis
– Identification and Diagnosis of Local Problems
– Promotion and Support of Human Rights
– Community Volunteerism
– Communicational training
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.