Journalist for a Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Unnamed Collective
Content WriterOur Shea-Bar
Junior Business WriterQuantumrun
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Associate EditorLPB Media
Editorial Intern (remote)LPB Media
Content Bloger InternBookmark This
28 w 39 St
New York, NY
Posted: December 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMust have a passion for writing.
Willing to learn and adapt to new trends.
Responsibilities- Write content for different enterprises
- Create communication strategies for different target groups
- Press Release and Public Relation
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
Requirements- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community