Editorial / Journalism InternEnvato Group
Pop Culture Editorial InternshipThe Daily411
SOCIAL MEDIA BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Editorial / Journalism InternISPEN GROUP
Fashion ColumnistSociety Row
Content Developer and Creative Writing InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Copy EditingEdwards Educational Services
Content Editing InternshipBookmark This
Crystal Clear Digital Marketing
5728 Major Blvd, Ste 301
Posted: June 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCrystal Clear Digital Marketing is looking for a content editor intern who can review and edit marketing blogs for our clients. We post close to 300 blogs per month for various clients, and we need someone to proofread and edit these blogs for grammar, style and SEO before they are published.
Responsibilities- Proofreading blog content for English grammar and style and assisting Content Manager
- Proofreading electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Creating blog topics based on SEO keyword research
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, communications, or communication arts.
- Proficient in English grammar and AP Style
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Working knowledge of SEO a plus