Editorial / Journalism InterniFashion Network
Foodbeast: Editorial InternshipFOODBEAST
Fashion ColumnistSociety Row
Content WritersWorld of Toonz Enterprises
Ghost Writer/Journalism Writer UNPAID Internship for FINANCE BLOGMorowati Consulting
Editorial / Journalism InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Editorial / Journalism InternEnvato Group
Pop Culture Editorial InternshipThe Daily411
Content Marketing Opportunity creating Sales/Business Focused ContentBookmark This
Posted: April 24 2015
Company Location: Cold Spring, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
This is internship is a great opportunity to learn how content marketing really works! It involves creating blog posts, Tweets and Linkedin posts all tied together to start building traffic to our site. This is extremely valuable experience to have in today's business world.
We have developed a course that teaches solo consultants how to automate their sales process to build their list of clients and grow their business.
We need ten 700 - 1000 word blog posts created to populate a new blog with quality, well researched content over the next five weeks (2 articles per week). Accompanying each article should be 5 related tweets (140 characters) and 1 Linkedin post with quotes, stats or trends mentioned in the article.
This will be an ongoing internship with possibility of payment at some point in the future. We want to build a strong relationship with our content producers as we scale the course.
The topics we'd like to launch with are:
1. Establishing a Value Proposition - this would instruct the reader what a value proposition is and how to create one for their type of consulting.
2. Best Elevator Pitch Samples - This would start with a quick how-to write an elevator pitch then list several (8-10) sample pitches culled from consultancy websites.
3. The 5 Most Important CRM Best Practices - this would be a list of tactics and best practices for maintaining a CRM database. Lots of material on this topic is already online.
4. Picking a CRM, 5 Best Options - this would be essentially a review of the top online CRMs like; Salesforce, Capsule CRM, Sugar CRM, etc. The list can be higher than 5 but no more than 10 as there are many competitors in this space.
5. Hiring Contract Workers, What to Look For - This would be a how-to article for hiring people from sites like elance.com and others. How to find quality freelancers and how to manage them remotely.
6. Freelance Tech Marketplace Comparisons - This would be a review / comparison article of the bigger freelance marketplaces like elance.com, guru.com, odesk.com, etc.
7. Freelance Design Marketplace Comparisons - same as #6 only for graphic design.
8. Best Free and Paid Lead Generation Databases - This would be a list / review of the top lead generation databases like Jigsaw, Hoovers, Sales Genie, etc. There are many similar articles out there.
9. Five Cold Call Tips for Success - There's a lot of content out there about how to cold call. This would be a short list of the best cold call tactics.
10. The Key Components of a Winning Proposal - This article would instruct consultants on most important best practices for creating a proposal. There is a lot of content already out on the web about this subject too.
Thank you for your time! Looking forward to hearing from you!
ResponsibilitiesDeliver two content pieces per week as described above (blog article, tweets, linkedin post).
- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback