Journalism internship at Magazine/Publishing in the Editorial deptNew Media Publishing Group
Sports Journalist InternBlasting News
Research assistant for blogs on US Foreign PolicyWork Plus Product LLP
Web DeveloperWork Plus Product LLP
SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Journalism Intern (Reporter/Producer)iMedia Foundation
Copy Editor InternBookmark This
Posted: July 13 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAbout Serenity Spaces
Deep within each of us, is a well of profound peace, joy and beauty which, when accessed, manifest as vibrant, robust health, works of genius and artistry. To assist in reaching this magical, inner world and tap into the realm of all possibilities, is the purpose of Serenity Spaces.
Through our Blogs, Workshops, Retreats, Organic Living Foods, Meditation, One on One Coaching and recommendations of products and other sites, we believe that you will find the serene spaces of this infinite spring which lies within.
When the tools we offer through the Serenity Spaces website are used on a consistent basis, your life and everything around you becomes energized and transformed with the vibration of serenity and love. Add gratitude to this equation, and everything you feel, think, say and do begins to flow with the magic and the abundance of the Universe.
***We are looking for someone with a penchant and passion for copy editing. We are looking for someone to copy edit a book, and another to copy edit blog entries on our website. Upon applying, please include which position you are interested in. You may work remotely***
Responsibilities- Check over final drafts of online blog entries and/or book drafts
- Fix any grammatical, punctuation and spelling errors
- Double check that names, places and organizations are spelled properly and that facts, dates and statistics are accurate
- Do additional research as needed to ensure accuracy
- Work closely with writers, suggesting changes to enhance articles' readability, conciseness and style
- Help writers research topics and locate and contact sources throughout the development of articles
Requirements- Relevant experience in the copy editing
- Be open and available for communication during business hours
- Manage multiple tasks at the same time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills