Philly's That Music Mag Needs an Intern Editor ASAPThat Music Mag
Journalism internship at Magazine/Publishing in the Editorial deptNew Media Publishing Group
Sports Journalist InternBlasting News
Research assistant for blogs on US Foreign PolicyWork Plus Product LLP
Web DeveloperWork Plus Product LLP
SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Copy WriterBookmark This
Atlanta Public Speaking LLC
Posted: December 27 2015
Company Location: Duluth, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for articles, advertisements, publications, and pamphlets. Writes words and text for television commercials, radio, Internet content, jingles, websites, press releases, flyers, and direct mail literature.
* Possess engaging writing skills with a professional posture.
* Solid foundation in search engine optimization (SEO) and implementing RSS technology.
* Proofreading and editing skills.
* Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
You will work within a small virtual team of 6-8 people managed via Asana.
* Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
* Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
* Strategic planning skills.
* Ability to include corporate objectives and mission into written word
- Write copy for clients' ads, brochures, TV spots, radio, and other forms of advertising.
- Conceive, develop and produce effective advertising campaigns.
- Write clear and persuasive copy for websites, brochures, ads, and other means of advertising.
- Update digital media with timely content.
- Perform search engine optimization techniques.
- Revise, edit, and proofread content as needed
- Respond to feedback in a timely manner.
- Monitor and change advertising campaigns to change effectiveness.
- Check copy for spelling and grammar errors.
- Work with media planners/buyers and the production department to fully develop the advertising campaign.
- Research competitors and keep abreast of market trends.
- Explore different ideas and concepts for both the visual and verbal elements in tandem with the creative team.
- Work with designers, illustrators, printers, photographers and production companies to complete the campaign.
- Write press releases advertising new products.