CELEBRITY NEWS BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
SOCIAL MEDIA BLOGGER INTERNSHIPintice
Editorial / Journalism InternISPEN GROUP
Fashion ColumnistSociety Row
Content Developer and Creative Writing InternDivine Purpose Enterprises
Copy EditingEdwards Educational Services
Editorial / Journalism InternSchindler Group
Sports WriterSo Much Sports
Country/ Pop Culture Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Posted: June 08 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCountry Crossover is searching for interns that are passionate about Country Music and Pop Culture! Since the company is still growing, interns will have the opportunity to put their ideas into reality and help grow the brand. We are located in Los Angeles, but the position is virtual so we will accept interns from anywhere across the country. Send over your resume, cover letter, 2 writing samples and let us know what your favorite country song is!
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Editor.
- Write at least 3 blog posts a week about country music and pop culture.
- Proofreading electronic posts and basic copyediting.
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed.
- Research up and coming artists, as needed.
- Post all stories to social media sites, help grow the brand on social media.
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Any photoshop or final cut skills a plus.
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance.
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus.
- Knowledge of social media and how to grow a brand.
- MUST love Country Music and Pop Culture.
SkillsRequired - Editing, Facebook, Copywriting, SEO, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, AP style writing, Academic Research, Article Writing
Preferred - Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe