Editorial / Journalism InternCairo Group
Journalist for a Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Editorial / Journalism InternThe Unnamed Collective
Content WriterOur Shea-Bar
Junior Business WriterQuantumrun
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Newsletter NinjaH&R Yacht Charters
Associate EditorLPB Media
Creative and Talented Journalists/Bloggers Needed For Print and Digital Publishing CompanyBookmark This
3010 Wilshire Blvd Suite #202
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: October 17 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGet the experience of a lifetime! Interns will be involved with many facets of Magazine and Digital Publishing. These positions are ideal for eager students that are eligible, independent thinkers and have a positive attitude. All interns will work with the experts. It is a hands-on internship and your work is going to be printed and published.
*Must live in Southern California area.
** School credit available, if necessary.
Responsibilities- Work with Editor on assigned editorial
- Research and stay on top of trends
- Make contact with various sources for content
- Create content for Social Networks, knowledge of SEO
- Develop Social Network campaign for growth in followers
- Build brand in print and digital platforms
Requirements- Reliable and Personable
- Independent Thinker and Positive Attitude
- Be able to file fast, accurate, newsworthy reports on a variety of topics
- Have strong interest in a wide range of topics and an ability to treat pop culture with insight and intelligence
- Have a passion for honest, un-spun, objective writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable of Social Media as well of SEO
- Must have strong computer knowledge
SkillsRequired - Writing, Journalism, Blogging, Social Media Blogging, Research and Development
Preferred - Multimedia Journalism, Entertainment Journalism, Community Journalism, Digital Journalism