Blogging Intern/ Brand Ambassador (journalism)Always Werking LLC
Writer/Content CreatorKenya Rae Media
EditorKenya Rae Media
Television News Writer (UNPAID)mxdwn.com
Editorial / Journalism Internurban legend presents
Writing Interns WantedHighSpeed Media
Fashion Blogger & ColumnistSociety Row
Intership Opportunity for Digital Journalist with Personality757 Media
Creative Writing/ Journalism InternBookmark This
Whats The Word TV
3711 S. Vincennes
Posted: August 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWTW is a multi-platform television network covering music, politics, and other various cultural entertainments. Our purpose is to innovate how media is delivered to millennials; through key elements such as awareness, attitude, skill, knowledge and creativity.
Our interest is to combine various cultural entertainments and display it to the general public. We offer young innovative minds an opportunity to display their skills and visions.
We are currently looking for Journalist located in the surrounding area of the city Chicago. To qualify as a rep must be enrolled in a credited college or university; some exception may apply.
If interested please email us Info@WhatsTheWord.tv ; Subject "Internship".
Responsibilities- Writing and researching accurate stories
- Follow current events, always looking for a story opportunity
- Ensure that content is efficient and released appropriately
- Pitch story ideas to editors and producers
- Building contacts to maintain a flow of news in your specific area
- Be able to ask difficult questions, often in an emotionally charged situation
- Attending a variety of other events, from launch parties or premieres to sports events and industry briefings
Requirements- Able to work within a tight deadline
- Good communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong familiarity with photography, video and audio content gathering and editing skills
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint