Sports Journalist InternBlasting News
Research assistant for blogs on US Foreign PolicyWork Plus Product LLP
Web DeveloperWork Plus Product LLP
SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Journalism Intern (Reporter/Producer)iMedia Foundation
Digital Media Journalism InternshipRabwah Times
Digital Content Writer (Blogger)Bookmark This
Impulse Music & Entertainment
Posted: November 03 2015
Company Location: Hollywood, FL
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFounded in the summer of 2013, Impulse Music & Entertainment is a company inclusive of management, entertainment, and record label divisions. Impulse is the home to a group of skilled entertainers comprised of producers, songwriters, recording artists, composers, and musicians.
We are a fast growing company looking for ambitious and well-rounded Writers to join our team. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing and a comprehensive understanding of the entertainment industry. The blogger will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all blog content. If you are a motivated individual looking to advance your career quickly, apply today!
Responsibilities- Write blogs, press releases, website content, newsletters and more
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog
- Follow up with latest pop culture trends and write clever content while promoting our services
- Post on Social Media
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics
- Growing blog subscribers and expanding the overall blog's reach
Requirements- Bachelors degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or equivalent combination of education, training and work experience
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry and being able to stay abreast of its happenings
- College students or graduates are preferred. - Aware of best practices in Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver completed jobs within deadline
- Basic SEO practices are not required but preferred
- Ability to research a topic in depth efficiently and autonomously
- Produces a consistent visual image on blog(s) including maintenance of templates and image archives
- Respond promptly to blog comments and email
- Perform other duties, as assigned