Editorial Team InternshipC-Suite Media, CSQ Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternReaux Media Group
Looking for Website Content Creation Interns for Award Winning Online Magazine for MomsHealthy Moms Magazine
Editorial / Journalism Intern (Winter 2018)Ephesians 612 Publishing
SEO Writing Internship1 Call Loans
Breaking news Intern at BNO NewsBNO News B.V.
Journalists or Telecommunication Majors *Our most promising intern will be taken on a paid employee*JEA Holding LLC
Creative WriterFMR Studio
Digital Content Writer (Blogger)Bookmark This
Impulse Music & Entertainment
Posted: November 03 2015
Company Location: Hollywood, FL
Application Deadline: Closed
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
This position is closed
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online. Report potential fraud to us if you're unsure about the legitimacy of a job posting or employer on Internships.com.Report potential scams Go to Trust and Safety Center
- Never accept a check or other funds from a company to purchase materials necessary for your position.
- Avoid corresponding with anyone who reaches out via text or email or outside of the Internships.com platform that you don't recognize.
- Be wary of Google Hangout or Skype interviews as these are not publicly-listed numbers that can be used to verify the legitimacy of the interviewer.
DescriptionFounded in the summer of 2013, Impulse Music & Entertainment is a company inclusive of management, entertainment, and record label divisions. Impulse is the home to a group of skilled entertainers comprised of producers, songwriters, recording artists, composers, and musicians.
We are a fast growing company looking for ambitious and well-rounded Writers to join our team. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing and a comprehensive understanding of the entertainment industry. The blogger will be expected to sustain and develop the company's voice across all blog content. If you are a motivated individual looking to advance your career quickly, apply today!
Responsibilities- Write blogs, press releases, website content, newsletters and more
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog
- Follow up with latest pop culture trends and write clever content while promoting our services
- Post on Social Media
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics
- Growing blog subscribers and expanding the overall blog's reach
Requirements- Bachelors degree in Journalism, English, Marketing or equivalent combination of education, training and work experience
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry and being able to stay abreast of its happenings
- College students or graduates are preferred. - Aware of best practices in Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Deliver completed jobs within deadline
- Basic SEO practices are not required but preferred
- Ability to research a topic in depth efficiently and autonomously
- Produces a consistent visual image on blog(s) including maintenance of templates and image archives
- Respond promptly to blog comments and email
- Perform other duties, as assigned