Social Media - Sports NewsTha Sports Junkies 101 - aka - TSJ Sports
Summer Baseball Internship Program for College StudentsFan Media Network
Editorial InternshipSRG Services, Inc.
Sports Journalism/Editorial InternFanteractive
Journalism InternshipUnsung People
Victims of Immigration Fraud - VOIFAGVSPORT
Law Intern - VOIFAGVSPORT
Web Development Intern - VOIFAGVSPORT
Digital Marketing Intern (NOT JUST SOCIAL MEDIA)Bookmark This
1305 W Auto Drive
Posted: November 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are one of the fastest growing companies in the world that work with many top brands. Looking for someone that is passionate about digital marketing and looking to learn everything from SEO, Content Marketing, Social, and much more. Our executives have top certifications from GOOGLE and you will be working directly with them.
Check out our corporate site at http://www.freestarcapital.com
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.