- Internships /
- Journalism /
- Do You Love The Beach? Freelance Writer/Contributing Blogger Beach Lifestyle Magazine
Writer / Editor for Top Online Wedding ResourceOD Marketers
Immediate! Speech Writer / Community Issues / DemocratCommunity First
Journalists InternshipsDelux Magazine
Editorial internCity & State magazine
Interviewing Now! Social Media Manager for LGBT Wedding StartupCitaldel Media
Journalism / Publishing InternshipTokyo Journal
Editorial / Journalism InternKamsi Magazine
Social Media - Sports NewsTha Sports Junkies 101 - aka - TSJ Sports
Do You Love The Beach? Freelance Writer/Contributing Blogger Beach Lifestyle MagazineBookmark This
By The Beach Group
Posted: June 24 2015
Company Location: St Augustine, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for contributing writer and bloggers to contribute to your online magazine.
We need talented people to write new stories and sharp and original opinion pieces that will cover the Beach, the beach lifestyle, A1A, Ocean Conservation, Surfing, Boating and anything Beach related!
ResponsibilitiesWhat we expect from our contributing writers:
1. A minimum of two 300-350 word article per week.
2. We need you to advise and/or inform, report, enlighten, give thoughtful analysis, entertain our readers and start conversations.
3. Your success as a blogger is up to you. The more you put into it, the more you'll get out of it.
Writing for a platform like ours can be your gateway to get plenty of assignments for qualified writers and/or aspiring journalists.
Writing for us is on a voluntary and unpaid contributor basis.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you’re interested, please send relevant examples of your writing to info@beachlifeA1A.com- no resumes or CVs please unless you do not have a published story. Also, include the following in your submission:
1. The area or areas of content from above that interest you the most?
2. How long have you been writing and/or been published?
3. Your blog URL, if you have one?
RequirementsWriting Skills, Blogging and Critical Thinking.
Who is this opportunity for?
Individuals who are:
1. looking for a great platform to jump-start their writing career;
2. writing for a blog already, have a great style but want to reach a larger audience—Contributing Writers will have bylines on our site.
3. just looking for the opportunity to say that they are a published writer or blogger.
4. Love the Beach and love writing about it!
Some of the Skills We are looking for:
– Pitching and writing stories for Living The Beach Lifestyle
– Researching and writing content for social media networks, like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest;
–Graphic Design and Layout