Sports Journalist InternBlasting News
Research assistant for blogs on US Foreign PolicyWork Plus Product LLP
Web DeveloperWork Plus Product LLP
SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Journalism Intern (Reporter/Producer)iMedia Foundation
Digital Media Journalism InternshipRabwah Times
Editorial Assistant InternBookmark This
820 N. Orleans Unit 219
Posted: January 06 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionChicago Scene is a multi-media marketing company leveraging print, video, digital and experiential channels to market with an amazingly intimate connection to the city at a hyper-local level. Chicago Scene's followers are educated, upscale, urban-dwelling Chicagoans that are highly socially active, "cultural explorers" aged 25-49 years old.
Responsibilities-Transcribing and fact checking
-Copy editing and proofreading
-Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Senior Editor.
Requirements• Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
• Strong Internet research skills.
• Familiarity with using style guides, preferably Associated Press style.
• Strong interest in current events.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work effectively on a team.
• Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English.
• Recent graduates also encouraged to apply.
• Strong organizational and communication skills