Editorial / Journalism InternThe Diop Agency
Blogging Interns Needed For Entertainment, EDM Culture, and Music Industry NewsMad Sun Marketing
Writer Intern ( Remote)Burffee
Magazine EditorWanda McKiver Productions, LLC.
Editorial for Sneaker OutletDeviate Publishing
Non-Profit Media & Marketing Internship (Unpaid)Love Knowledge
Blog & Article Writing InternFree Range Office
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
Editorial InternBookmark This
724 S Spring St
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 29 2017
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKINDLAND (www.thekindland.com) is looking for a passionate and motivated editorial intern to support a wide variety of KINDLAND’s editorial content, including trending stories, breaking news, daily coverage, and feature reporting. *Please note that if you WANT an internship getting coffee and scheduling meetings this is NOT the internship for you. Interns will work closely with the editorial team on pitching, developing, and writing stories about cannabis-lifestyle related content including food, music, news, politics, and more.
We are looking for applicants that want to live and breathe cannabis-lifestyle news, have flawless writing skills, have previous experience in journalism, and the ability to thrive independently and in a team environment.
Responsibilities- Find and source underreported narratives within the cannabis lifestyle vertical
- Write multiple stories per day, based on both original reporting and secondary sources
- Pitch and produce at least one original featured story per month
- Join daily standups to pitch content ideas to senior editors
- Work directly with Editorial Director and Managing Editor on content creation, copy editing and research
- Review and analyze site content and prepare reports on successes and failures to hone editorial direction and voice
Requirements- Excellent writing and reporting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using social medias to promote your personal brand
- Previous experience in journalism or similar fields (college course acceptable)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must currently be enrolled in a college/university