Social Media Marketing // Content CreatorThe Social Group
JOURNALISM / MARKETING INTERNSHIP (Remote)(Private)
Content Creation InternshipXperii
Content & Communications Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial / Journalism InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Writer // Associate Editor InternRETREAT Magazine
Music BloggingRap Direct
Online Journalism/Writing Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Editorial InternBookmark This
Technology Business Research, Inc.
11 Merrill Industrial Drive
Posted: April 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTechnology Business Research (TBR) is a leading Information and Communications Technology (ICT) market research and consulting firm growing rapidly in an exciting market. TBR offers a fast-paced work environment in the ICT field for qualified candidates seeking challenges and opportunity. TBR works closely with executives throughout the ICT industry, supporting multi-million dollar decisions.
This position is an excellent entry-level opportunity to gain experience and responsibility with the possibility of transitioning to a full-time job upon graduation. The TBR environment provides broad exposure to the business and strategies of global ICT companies. Areas of specialization include: computing (PCs, mobile devices), software, networking/telecommunications and professional services.
Position: We are seeking an editorial intern (12-24 hours/week) on-site to assist the editorial team at TBR. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a vibrant team at an established company that is proud of its employees and their continued successes.
ResponsibilitiesThe ideal candidate is enthusiastic, detail-oriented and hard-working, has both creative and analytical aptitude, and has a passion for editorial excellence. The ability to understand business writing is essential, and an affinity for technology and/or financial content is preferred. The editor will assist in copyediting and proofreading documents for grammar, style and logic flow using Microsoft Office software (particularly PowerPoint, Excel and Word).
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail and a drive for top-notch quality
- Coursework toward a Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, or related field
- One or more years' editing or proofreading experience
- Proficiency with MS Office, particularly in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Flexibility and ability to prioritize and shift gears whenever needed
- Proven ability to work accurately under deadline pressure while maintaining an upbeat attitude
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback as a member of the editorial team
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to identify potential errors in data sets
- Knowledge of or ability to quickly learn AP style
SkillsRequired - Communication, Editing, Business Journalism, Attention To Detail, Microsoft Office
Preferred - AP Style