International - Global Journalism Internship - Remote - VirtualIVANNOVATION
Winter Editorial InternshipChicago Agent Publishing
Social Media Marketing // Content CreatorThe Social Group
JOURNALISM / MARKETING INTERNSHIP (Remote)(Private)
Content Creation InternshipXperii
Content & Communications Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial / Journalism InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Writer // Associate Editor InternRETREAT Magazine
Editorial InternBookmark This
602 Main Street, #410
Posted: March 17 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSkinny Mom, a digital lifestyle brand (skinnymom.com), has a editorial internship opportunityyear-round. Interns are required to work 20 hours a week at our offices in downtown Cincinnati for a minimum of 10 weeks. Editorial interns will work closely with members of the editorial staff in a fast-paced environment due to daily website content changes. While assisting in a wide range of projects, interns will gain hands-on experience and training in most aspects of editorial work.
Applicants need to send cover letter, resume and two sample pieces to email@example.com in the category of fitness, food, fashion or family with the target audience (moms with children under 18 years old) in mind.
Explore SkinnyMom.com to review article style and formatting.
To apply, submit a cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: EDITORIAL INTERNSHIP. Finalists will be contacted for an interview.
Responsibilities- Reading, evaluating, and reporting on submissions of website content
- Editing articles and fact-checking
- Researching current trends in fitness, food, fashion, and family
- Creating titles for editorial submissions
- Writing content for website
- Creating content on Wordpress
Requirements- Self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of Skinny Mom's content fields (fitness, food, fashion, family)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient, proactive, on time, and ability to meet deadlines
- Positive, encouraging attitude and ability to work as a team player
- Computer literacy, particularly in a Mac environment