Editorial / Journalism InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Journalism Intern (Reporter/Producer)iMedia Foundation
Digital Media Journalism InternshipRabwah Times
SEEKING JOURNALISM INTERNS TO WRITE POSTS FOR HEALTHCARE WEBSITEMedical Instructional Media
C-3 Content Creator & Social Media Manager InternInnersight Picttures
Writing ProgrammeThe Indian Economist
Writers and Blogging Interns NeededThe Liberal Advocate News
Editorial InternBookmark This
The Culture Trip
Posted: September 07 2015
Company Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCulturetrip.com is looking for an awesome, self-starting Editorial Intern to generate more Houston-centric content for the site. With over 200,000 followers on Facebook and over 40,000 on Twitter, this is an amazing opportunity to be seen on a highly acclaimed publication.
Contributors are encouraged to provide bios with links to their own sites and social media channels.
The site's audience is growing rapidly, and rose from 650,000 readers in November to 900,000 in December to nearly 2,000,000 readers in May. The company has hubs in London, Tel Aviv, New York City, San Francisco and LA, and people contributing content all over the world. Writers who consistently send in published work will have the opportunity to go to free events in the city as a reviewer.
Please note this is not a paid opportunity.
Please note this is a hands-on placement, and you will be given a degree of responsibility, thus gaining valuable professional experience.
This is not a paid position.
- Some previous experience in media companies
- Demonstrable passion for art, culture, travel and food
- Solid familiarity with social media, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
- Genuine interest in how social media and editorial can inspire and influence each other in the context of new media
- Affinity with global culture through personal heritage, travel and/or studies is a strong asset
- Open-minded and people-oriented disposition
How to apply
To apply, please email The Culture Trip's Director of Culture, Mira Milla, mira.milla[AT]theculturetrip.com, with Houston Editorial Intern Application in the subject line. Deadline: 1/6/2016
The following should be provided alongside your application:
- An up-to-date CV
- A short cover letter
- Links to your social media channels, blogs, existing publications, projects
We kindly request all candidates to commit to 3 days a week minimum.