Writer Intern ( Remote)Burffee
Magazine EditorWanda McKiver Productions, LLC.
Editorial for Sneaker OutletDeviate Publishing
Non-Profit Media & Marketing Internship (Unpaid)Love Knowledge
Blog & Article Writing InternFree Range Office
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
Editor / ePUBLISHING / Sector - Human Performance OptimizationLRT
Editorial InternBookmark This
WorldStar Hit Radio
115 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive SW
Posted: May 20 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWorldStar Hit Radio, a renowned multimedia digital internet media platform, is home of the world's largest number one internet radio station.
WorldStar Hit Radio is looking for an Editorial Intern to work with the Pop Culture channel and WorldStar Hit Radio's owned and operated multimedia digital internet media platform. Working in the editorial department will give interns the opportunity to gain invaluable editorial skills and learn the web and print processes.
Responsibilities- Transcribing interviews
- Photo research
- Contributing to lists and brainstorming with teams
- Writing posts/copy editing
· Conducting research for editors
Requirements- Enrolled in college majoring in Journalism, English, Communications, or a related field
- Flexible, willing to learn, and a dedicated hard worker
- Able to work quickly and efficiently on tight deadlines
- Creative and witty (a love of rap music is a bonus, but by no means a prerequisite)