Social Media Blog Researcher/Editor & WriterSPARE CS Inc
Journalism internship for an Italian-American publicationItaloamericano
Journalism internship for an Italian-American publication (Los Angeles area)Italoamericano
12UP Sports Media/Social Media Internship12UP
High School EditorThe Honestly
High School Content WriterThe Honestly
Journalist for a Grassroots OrganizationNYAToday
Editorial InternBookmark This
Posted: January 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Launched in 2011, RatedRnB.com has become a leading destination for R&B/soul music lovers. The site provides its readers with news briefs, new music from major and indie artists, videos, exclusive interviews, editorials, reviews and much more.
RatedRnB.com is seeking motivated and qualified individuals with excellent communication skills who are passionate about R&B music. Under the guidance of the editor-in-chief, interns will get hands-on-experience and will walk away with solid knowledge of music journalism.
ResponsibilitiesThis internship is primarily digital-based. Editorial Intern duties will include:
– Assisting with research for stories
– Writing articles for Rated R&B
– Transcribing interviews
Other duties may include:
– Conducting celebrity interviews
– Covering events on behalf of Rated R&B
Requirements– Must be passionate and well-versed in R&B/soul music
– A major in Journalism, English or Communications is preferred.
– Experience with Content Management Systems such as WordPress is a plus!
– Knowledge of social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
– Must have access to Internet
SkillsRequired - AP style writing, Music Journalism, English grammar
Preferred - WordPress, Social Media