Video BroadcasterCulture Magazine
15/Hour Paid CNBC News Desk Internship - Fall 2017CNBC
Editorial / Journalism Intern for Tattoo TechnologiesTattoo Technologies
Digital Magazine Writer (Volunteer/ Intern)The Style Vibe
Writing ProgrammeThe Indian Economist
Editorial / Journalism InternZeamo
Lifestyle Writer InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Music Writer InternThe Quintessential Gentleman
Editorial InternBookmark This
Posted: January 27 2016
Company Location: Oakland, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKhafra & Company is a creative agency connecting you to the people, brands, and businesses you love.
We help you look good and live great. Effortlessly.
- Exclusive Offerings
We partner with local businesses to incentivize sustainable consumerism while offering you the very best in fashion, lifestyle, and events.
We know that your wardrobe should illuminate your individuality. All 3rd party retail items available from Khafra & company are limited edition or one-of-a-kind.
Responsibilities- Assisting with editorial projects and provide support to the Content Director.
- Drafting blogs, emails, and company outreach
- Following and maintaining a running list of trending cultural topics in fashion, food, art, and events
- Proofreading electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Tumblr + Squarespace (appreciated but not required)
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Canva, Phonto, Adobe In Design and/or Adobe Acrobat is a plus