Journalism internship at Magazine/Publishing in the Editorial deptNew Media Publishing Group
Sports Journalist InternBlasting News
Research assistant for blogs on US Foreign PolicyWork Plus Product LLP
Web DeveloperWork Plus Product LLP
SEO Writers WantedEntity Magazine
SEO Writer's WorkshopEntity Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Journalism Intern (Reporter/Producer)iMedia Foundation
Editorial InternBookmark This
Posted: January 27 2016
Company Location: Oakland, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKhafra & Company is a creative agency connecting you to the people, brands, and businesses you love.
We help you look good and live great. Effortlessly.
- Exclusive Offerings
We partner with local businesses to incentivize sustainable consumerism while offering you the very best in fashion, lifestyle, and events.
We know that your wardrobe should illuminate your individuality. All 3rd party retail items available from Khafra & company are limited edition or one-of-a-kind.
Responsibilities- Assisting with editorial projects and provide support to the Content Director.
- Drafting blogs, emails, and company outreach
- Following and maintaining a running list of trending cultural topics in fashion, food, art, and events
- Proofreading electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Tumblr + Squarespace (appreciated but not required)
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Canva, Phonto, Adobe In Design and/or Adobe Acrobat is a plus