Content & Communications Mandatory Internship (m/f)InterNations GmbH
Editorial / Journalism InternMONTREUIL GROUP
Writer // Associate Editor InternRETREAT Magazine
Editorial / Journalism InternCostco Wholesale
Editorial / Journalism InternAusgold Limited
Music BloggingRap Direct
Online Journalism/Writing Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Editorial Internship for the Forever Young MagazineBookmark This
Posted: January 05 2015
Company Location: Bedford, OH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInternship. Editor for Jeuessima, the Forever Young Magazine
We are looking for part-time or full-time Editor interns to join our monthly lifestyle magazine for Women who want more from Life. You must love communication in general and journalism in particular and you must have a strong interest in fitness, health beauty and fashion and in staying young.
If chosen you will work very closely with the founder and publisher of the magazine.
Jeunessima, the Forever Young Magazine is the game-changer for stylish Business Women across the world who want to look and feel their best at any age. And maybe even add a few years to their life.
The Magazine is the ultimate Source to the World of Rejuvenation, holistic Anti-Aging, Health, Fitness & Beauty with Articles, Videos, Tutorials, Workouts, Recipes, Meditations, Breathing and Lifestyle Tips.
The Magazine is distributed via the Apple Newsstand and Google Play/Android to be read on phones and tablets.
Timescale: 2 months – 1 year. Available year-round. Unpaid
The role is remote so you can work from any location with a strong Internet connection.
• You will have a lot of creative control while working with the founder of the magazine
• Generate ideas for magazine in various sections including creating an editorial calendar
• Source articles from other contributors
• Identify related research and check facts
• Image searching
• Copy writing as required
• Editing & Proof reading
• Communication with contributors, designer and other stakeholders
• Project management
• Publish the magazine on the iTunes Newsstand and on Google Play/Android
• Strong interest in Rejuvenation, holistic Anti-Aging, Health, Fitness & Beauty
• Great passion for writing/blogging
• Able to follow trends and think up and act swiftly on ideas
• Excellent English
• You are a go-getter and a problem solver with strong communication skills and keen attention to detail
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, Photoshop or other good photo editing software
• Strong Internet connection
• Willingness to learn and develop