Online Journalism/Writing Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Lead Editor Internship (Virtual)New York Minute Magazine
Journalism Internship - Contributing WriterTUN.com
Journalist / WriterSRM Graphics and Printing
Journalism Intern for Girls & Women's Empowerment InitiativeProject GirlSpire
Journalism InternXperience Management Group
PR/Journalist Intern for Fashion TechFashom
Blogger ExtraordinaireH&R Yacht Charters
Editorial InternshipBookmark This
353 Lexington Ave, Fifth Floor
New York, NY
Posted: October 26 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Full-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 12/05/16 — 02/28/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionElegran is an industry leader in one of the most competitive real estate markets worldwide. Since our start in 2007, we've been on the forefront of NYC's skyline-changing constructions. We are driven by a highly motivated, international team, powered by cutting-edge technology and coffee, and set in a cool, collaborative, professional environment. We strongly believe in mentoring the next wave of industry-shaping leaders.
We are currently looking for interns to write about the real estate industry and New York. If you are an aspiring writer, journalist, or content marketer, this is a perfect opportunity to put your writing skills into action, add to your resume or portfolio, learn about SEO, gain college credit, and be part of the development of cutting-edge websites. We offer a learning environment with a focus on individual growth, giving you as many marketable job skills as possible, including:
* Experience conducting industry analysis
* Experience doing independent research
* Experience with copywriting
* Experience with social media
* 3 - 6 months
* Monthly stipend offered for this position.
* Sharpen your skills by getting first-hand training working with an experienced editorial and marketing team powered by cutting-edge technology and coffee.
* Be part of a young, energetic, and professional team that promotes collaboration.
* Take part in social and team-building opportunities.
* Work in an office located in the center of NYC.
For this position we offer a monthly stipend and the foundation for a successful career.
Responsibilities* Research and fact checking
* Drafting editorial content and marketing copy
* Copy editing
* Social media management
* Maintenance of SEO best practices
Requirements* College student or recent graduate
* Excellent written and grammatical skills
* Web savvy
* Detail oriented
* Intermediate editing skills