Staff WriterThe Black Sheep Rutgers
Digital Content Curator/ Web Journalism INTERNHedge Accordingly
Business Writer / BloggerBlue Star Partners LLC
Journalist/ Blogging InternGBS The Beauty Store
Editorial InternshipBookmark This
Real Side Productions
Posted: June 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDo you LOVE politics? Want experience in radio broadcasting, internet journalism, and the opportunity to be published to a nationwide audience? Do you have the stomach to tackle politics, religion, and social issues head-on from a conservative Christian viewpoint? Then this internship may be what you're looking for!
You will ghost write for a nationally syndicated radio host. This will include selecting topics that fit the host's range of issues and writing them in his "voice." You may also have the opportunity to publish under your own name on occasion.
Our last 2 interns have gone on to land successful jobs in both the broadcasting and internet journalism fields... one at a major source in Washington DC! You could be next.
ResponsibilitiesThis internship MAY include the following responsibilities:
- Curate, write, and edit articles for the website
- Assist editor
- Update social media
- Attend events for coverage
- Contact and schedule show guests
- Computer literate & Internet savvy
- Able to follow written instructions
- Able to research current events and verify legitimacy
- Reliable, consistent, and committed
- An excellent communicator, both written and oral
- Willing to tackle controversial topics from a conservative viewpoint (politics, religion, and social issues)
SkillsRequired - Strong Communication Skills, Fluent English, American English, English grammar, Always Willing to Learn, Flexible, Self Motivated, Self-discipline, Professional, Common Sense, Forward Thinking, Enthusiastic self-starter, American Politics
Preferred - WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, Hootsuite, Social Media